想知道我的八卦事, 来当我的跟踪狂吧! XD

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Study Break's 2nd day (26/4)

Hmm.. today is tuesday...
is study break 's 2nd day...
i try to use english to write blog.
because i need to improve my damn poor english ..
please forgive me and allow me use english to write the blog this time..
aiyo.. long time din't use english write it..
feel damn super hard to write it when using english..

i have go to my campus for accounting extra class ..
actually i don't want go that accounting class,
because i really don't what lecturer are teaching..
and i hate to see that lecturer's face and attitude..
i really don't like her attitude.
she very proud !
Gosh ! she really really ARROGANT !!
Many student hate her..
not me only... xD
i go that class today just accompany my friend only..
and then i go there day dreaming.. xD
i can't see the lecturer's words on the white board.
Hey ! you know? Her words really ugly like a shit !
Small like a bacteria !!
Hard to see it !!
it make me no mood to copy the things and listen the class.
WHATEVER !
i better go back home to try to study myself .

Today....haiz... haven start do revision...
sleep whole noon again at home.
How lazy am i?
hmm... but i really tired,
because i go beach with 2 days !
i not yet take enough rest...
so , sleep whole noon today XD
Last 2 days go beach playing...
then my face become black and red now.
My face sunburn now !! T__T

A miracle is happened around me !
My big brother finally want on diet !
MIRACLE !
He on diet because of girl. A_A
He is chasing girl now..
and keep asking me many thing about girl and love. =_=
he also ask me how to on diet .
and he is following me on diet =_=
i don't like this kind of feeling..
i don't like someone do same things with me at the same time...

Headache !!! Arghh!!!
i feel headache when i using english to write the blog !!
It use many mental !
My brain very tired liao..
cause keep need to thinking for english..
blah blah blah...
Fucking Poor English ! X(
It's way for improve my english...
but i less use english write blog lar...
i think it have not my blog's feeling when using english...
Another way for improve english is... read more english article !!
RAWR! i am lazy ! xD

Oh ya.. i may be will update my blog about Beach Trip recently if free.
i going to sleep now.
good night :P
Hope you guys can understand what i write. xD
Please forgive my poor english.

No comments: