想知道我的八卦事, 来当我的跟踪狂吧! XD

Friday, May 7, 2010

Back My Hometown SIBU ^^

i already arrive my hometown SIBU!!! ^^
happy happy wor...=)
I try to write my blog in to english now..
So, will got many english mistake....
please forgive me about my english...=S

i take bus at 10pm from kuching, reach sibu on 6am...
i miss my family,my cats and my friends in sibu....

In the bus....i take "bus asia" with my bro..
Bus Asia??= = copy AirAsia's name huh??lol
this bus luxury leh?? hahahaxD

Bus driver was took a rest...
eh?! familiar with the back of....is who??
Nicholas !!come from SABAH de Nicholas...
who got study intensive english before...remember him or not??
he was took same bus with me....
he told me that he was stop study SEGi college =(


when i arrive my home, i go sleep 3 hours..
after wake up, i walk to saloon to cut my thick thick de hairs...
that picture was shown that is on the way to saloon...


on the way back home...haha
i ask barber that i want cut "SHOW 罗志祥”’'s hairstyle...(that time got a bit embrassed= =||)
then he help me cut "good student"'s hairstyle....T^T
so short lar....cant rejection of my hairs again le.....
want see my hairstyle now??
don't want let you all see oh...hahaha
when i back kuching, then i just upload my new hairstyle...hahaxD


Guess what is that??!
that is IRON MAN2....
lolz...take photo secretly in cinema..
wakakaka~xD
watch at STAR cinema in kuching...on wednesday

This HUGE Tissue is my friend Albee Tnay give me de =)
thanks ya...i like it so much!!!
cute cute de tissue~><

erm...i really forget 1 thing le!!!
i want tell you all that, i been bully by my friends(Jeffrey and Mik) in colllge...T^T
they always kacau me!! and got kacau my motor also!!
waiya! Bully case ar!!!Bully case in college ar!!
who can save me?!!



erm...my english really really poor...
haiz....so, i want to learn english hardworking...
English really will make me wanna sucide!!
Arghh!!!

i wanna to stop writing my blog,because i want go out with my friends later..
i miss my kuching friends also...;P
Kuching friends,see you all on monday ya~!!

No comments: