想知道我的八卦事, 来当我的跟踪狂吧! XD

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Do Revision???

No class today....
because yesterday is a last day of academic english....
so today is revision day....

Did i do revision??
NO!!!!
Moody lar...
no mood do revision....
dont know loh...
so tired lar....
sleep whole morning today....

Have a ACADEMIC ENGLISH's exam tomorrow!!
what the fuck??!!
what am i doing now??
I still play facebook and write blog now ar here!! ==
really no mood study lar....haiz
hard to be a TOP student loh....
HARD...HARd...HArd...Hard....hard....

i think my boss(jeffrey) was doing his revision now....
haiz...i also must learn him!!
i wan be a hardworking boy like him....
BUT....no mood study ar....
can how??
My mind just want have a holiday now..haiz....

Got many things was wait for me to learn it now...
lazy go search information of essay lar....
later my house got BBQ...
oh my god....then can how??
then do revision at midnight loh...

Hope my academic english can pass properly....
*SIGH


GOD BLESS ME!!!!
T_T

No comments: