想知道我的八卦事, 来当我的跟踪狂吧! XD

Sunday, May 9, 2010

So Busy In My Hometown Sibu!!

Busy Busy Busy~~
i can't sleep well in sibu..
why?
Because i need to go out with friends limteh or go out do somethings...
i no enough sleep in sibu!!
because really got many activities in sibu..
Grr...
really really tired liao....
Haiz....
i cant be so happy in sibu..

why??
i dont know....
go ask our god..
why my fated is like that??
why you will give me many trouble at everytime...
you cant give me few times to rest??

Althought i will not happy at here, but also have a happy time at sometimes with my friends...
i cant update my blog recently...because very busy at sibu..
i will update my blog when i arrive kuching...=)
please be patient to wait my new post...hehe

So unlucky when i just reach sibu, quarrel with many samseng at here loh.
so childish lar them...sien them...
cant gek me, then ask me come out fight..
really so childish..
i didnt have fault..
keep say me fault ..
sok lar them!!
No discipline and no education people!!

Finally, i apologize to them without fault...
haiz...no way ar....i must let them ar..
they really so childish..they cant use their brain to think....
haiz...let them loh..they win liao....
i apologize...is my fault...
u all no fault...
just a small small joke, they can let it be very very serious....
Kanasai them....

say me like a dog?
if i am a dog, then you also is a dog..
because u r same species with me...
u say me is a rubbish??
omg...ok loh..i am rubbish in you SAMSENG WORLD...
but you...you are rubbish in this Modern Society!!!

lazy say u all liao...really like a rubbish..
many people agree with me that what am i saying about!
Sad for your parents!! haiz...
small age go learn do what samseng har??
why you all dont want hardworking study leh??

dont want say you all again liao...
make me moody only!!
useless people!!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

teach u a word tat right 4 you to talk bout useless people
"scum of the earth"
means, 地球上没用的废物!
get used~ ^.^

Hugo Yii said...

lolz...thx ya^^